Sunday, November 15, 2015

My Christmas Wishlist


Deck the Hall with Glitter and Lace Fa Lala Lalalala

Tis the season for gift giving and laughter to be shared among family and friends. Thanksgiving is not even a week and I already have a detailed list of which gifts I want to get for each and every one of my family and friends. Like the age old saying, "it's better to give than receive." I created a list of all that I am asking for Christmas from my family and friends. With that saying in mind, let's get started with my 2015 Christmas List! 
Target: Camelback “Eddy" $14. 99 (0.75L)
Kendra Scott: Elisa Silver Pendant Necklace in Iridescent Drusy $65

Columbia Vest: in Black $29.99(not white or navy)

Target: Ona Scrunch Ballet flat size in Cognac $16.99 (p.s. Mom I'm a size 7.5)

Sugar Paper Planner 2016 Weekly/Monthly 8.5x11 $9.99

LLBean: Camp Socks $19.95 (Navy & Purple)



Old Navy Mid-Rise Rockstar Skinny Corduroy's in (Burgundy or Green) $35



LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment