Sunday, November 22, 2015

IS THE SEMESTER OVER YET?

89 days ago I started what I consider torture, although most commonly refer it as "school" in today's lingo.  I am in my junior year of college, and therefore am taking a 15 credit hour load (5 classes for ya youngin's) pursing a Health Administration degree. Do not get me wrong, college is GREAT. Some refer back to it as "the best year's of my life," and I can completely understand where they get that statement from. Between the football games, fraternity parties, sorority events, free food, friends, no bills, living off daddy's credit card--oh but wait, there is college classes as well. College is STRESSFUL. Basically it is the everyday choice of choosing to put friends before homework or vice-versa. With the semester winding down and finals approaching, I always need that extra push to finish the semester off strong. If you have read this far down, do not be procrastinating and go study for finals!

xx

alb

No comments:

Post a Comment