Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Meet Me

est. 1995

February 5th, 1995: The air was cool and crisp, love in the air, and the birth of a cheese-lovin', fashion obsessed, future sorority girl, whom many know as A$. I chose to grace my parents presence on a day many Americans decide to eat more than their body weight in potato chips, wear eccentric colors of football teams they may or may not know the name of,  put more effort in their Instagram filter  rather than the penalty the ref just called; twas this day was Super Bowl. Flash forward twenty years later, I am the still the same football-crazed southern belle I was on day one. The purpose of this blog is to waste a few minutes you could be spending on working on homework or just to add a little laughter in your day-to-day life. Fluent in sarcasm, I'll always be here for you.

xx

alb

No comments:

Post a Comment